||Technical Sales Representative
||Sales and Marketing
Goodlife Medical and Dental Supplies Inc. is a growing company with a mission to provide best in class customer services and highest quality products to its valued customers. The founding members of the company have a combined experience of over 20 years in Science and Engineering. We are currently seeking an experienced individual with a passion for sales and customer service to expand our sales reach in the lower mainland. The incumbent will have a background in medical supplies sales with an excellent track record of providing best in class customer service.
- Sell dental and medical supplies & equipment to all potential and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Lead follow-up, sales planning, and territory management.
- Monitor and report customer satisfaction, support, or issues to your manager.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and support overall company revenue goals and strategies.
- Review all vendor submissions to analyze capabilities and weaknesses of the service offering.
- Industry knowledge in medical and dental supplies and. systems
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Operation Managers, Vendors.
- Up-to-date sales experience within the medical industry and with dental products.
- An ability to solve problems and make incremental improvements
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must have excellent skills in:
- Oral and written communication with strong analytical & trouble shooting skills.
- Problem-solving and identifying opportunities.
Interested candidates, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel